1). Stated prices are per person.
2) If for any reason we are unable to run a tour/workshop we will refund all fees paid and our liability will ceases thereafter. Official London photography tours are under no obligation to provide compensation and will have no liability for consequential loss. If you prefer to accept a rescheduled date, our terms and conditions of booking still apply to the reschedule.
3) You may cancel a tour up to 7 days before departure and receive a full refund, less a course withdrawal fee of £15 per person. This may be done by email or phone, if you cancel after the 7 day perioud we are unable to offer a refund. We do not give refunds on Gift Certificates.
4). Scheduled Photo Tours and Workshops are for adults 18+ only. Individuals under 18 should book a private tour or workshop with an adult/family member attending as a course participant.
5). Only the person(s) booked may attend. You cannot bring non-participating companions even without a camera. If you have special needs that require a helper then please contact us beforehand to arrange this.
6). Photo Tour/Workshop participants must bring their own camera. Please ensure your camera battery is fully charged and that you carry a spare. You will almost certainly take more photos than you expect to so do bring extra memory cards.
7) Refreshments and meals are not included in the price.
8) Admission to any attractions is not included unless stated. Most buildings in London e.g. Westminster Abbey do not allow photography inside the building.
9) You are responsible for your own insurance and the insurance of your equipment during the tour/workshop, please check your holiday insurance if necessary. Any injury or accident must be claimed against your insurance. London Photo Tours does not accept liability for any injury or accident happening during a tour or workshop.
10) Payment of fees constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. In the case of a payment for more than one person, the person paying is responsible for informing their group of these terms and conditions and obtaining consent, before making payment.
12) Occasionally we take photos of our customers and putting them up on our Facebook page. If you would not like to have your photos used as please let us know
11). These terms are understood to apply under English Law only.